Bunnyhophouse Review

When my sweet Netherland Dwarf bunny , Poppy , passed away I wanted something physical/tangible to remember her by. I printed off a collage of photos I had taken of her throughout our time together and stuck it on my wall before seeing what I could find online. My first port of call was Etsy (as always) because I love buying from small shops and Etsy is one of my favourite sites. 

It didn't take me long before I discovered the store 'Bunnyhophouse' who is run by the lovely Heaven. I scrolled through her products and found a few stunningly beautiful enamel pins. If you didn't know , I collect enamel pins , particularly Harry Potter themed ones (I have over 70!) so it seemed fitting to purchase an enamel pin to add to my collection , in Poppys name. 

There was 5 to choose one but I knew which one I wanted right away , it's a tiny netherland dwarf in a tea cup! and it's one of the cutest designs I have ever laid eyes on. Before purchasing I quickly followed Heaven on Instagram , asked if she would consider making the pin as a black netherland dwarf rather than a white one , I thought about it and quickly made the purchase anyway because despite the fact Poppy was mostly black , I thought it will resemble Poppy in heaven / as an angel . Which probably sounds a bit mental if you have never lost a pet before , however Heaven messaged me and said exactly the same thing that it could represent Poppy as an angel. 

I added the pin (and matching sticker which I'll use on a journal cover) to my Etsy cart , I wrote in the seller notes about Poppy , explaining how much the pin reminded me of her and basically that I was thankful that such a pin existed. 

When I opened my order I couldn't resist grabbing my camera and taking some pictures. Heaven's customer service has been amazing , she was so lovely to me when I told her about Poppy. She was incredibly understanding and the way she has packaged everything is so thoughtful and beautiful. 


She even made the envelope adorable! covering it with sunflower stickers and adorable stamps (which I'll be cutting around to stick in my journal).


Can we talk about how stunning the matching sticker is!?! I'll hopefully use it on my next journal cover.



Inside the package was lots of colourful confetti shaped as rabbits!! the attention to detail is phenomenal and orders that have been packaged so well are what keep me going back and ordering more. 

So if you are interested in cute enamel pins , prints and more certainly go and check out Bunnyhophouse , I can't recommend this small shop enough!! 


Comments

Popular Posts